Welcome to Pillar to Post
We strive every day to perform the best home inspection because we know how time sensitive the real estate transaction process can be. The last thing you need to worry about is the quality of the home inspection and customer service you will receive… and with our team, there are no worries.
We are trusted in the home inspection industry, and trust is held in high regard. Our clients receive a professional home inspection and are educated on how to properly operate and maintain the home.
We understand that our clients rely on our services and on an unbiased and accurate report, which is why we are dedicated to meeting these with the highest standard of industry knowledge and professionalism. We encourage our clients to participate in the home inspection and all questions and concerns will be promptly addressed. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
We have the knowledge and commitment to customer service to provide the best home inspection possible for the price in order to help you protect one of your most valuable investments.
What We Offer:
Our expertise and industry knowledge allow us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available.
- Choose the inspection package that you want! They are not “Good, Better, Best” options, the packages are based on your concerns and comfort level with buying your house. To help you get the most out of your inspection, we offer a Plus, Premium or Prestige Inspection Package.
- Choose the added services that you want. We offer 4 Point, Wind Mitigation, Water sampling, Termite inspections, Pre-listing inspections and more. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home.
- E&O Insured to protect agents as well as their clients
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report, complete with color photos.
- We offer flexible scheduling.
- Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible.
Your Home Inspection Process
The inspection time is approximately 2-4 hours depending on the size and age of the house. We perform a very comprehensive inspection, focusing on the major components and systems of the house including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
- All Outlets & Light Switches
- All Doors & Windows
After the physical inspection we will review the findings on-site, so there’s no waiting. We will email the home inspection report that evening and are also capable of printing the report on-site. These greatly differentiate us from our competition.
Appointments When You Want
We work when you want! Inspections are available 6 days a week. Scheduling is easy! Call our office any time, our friendly administrative staff is here for you M-F 8 am -11 pm & Sat 9 am – 8 pm to answer any question you may have. You can schedule an inspection by phone or online by clicking on the box at the top corner of our website.
All of Seminole & Orange county.
Thank you for visiting our website — We look forward to earning your business!